Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. Referee Abuse will not be tolerated.
2. No parking on the grass. If needed, there is an overflow parking lot on the north side of complex behind the baseball fields.
3. No dogs or other pets are allowed on the soccer fields or spectating areas while league activities are taking place.
4. The home team and spectators will occupy the East sideline. Visiting team and spectators will occupy the West sideline.
5. Ground stakes are NOT to be used for tents/canopies.
6. Spectators are to remain a minimum of 3yds behind the out of bounds line in order to avoid interference of game play.
7. No spectators, coaches or team officials may stand on the end of the field by or behind the goal area.
8. Only coaches may interact with game officials.
9. Coaches are responsible for the actions of their players and spectators
MSA has a new Rainout Line! This line offers you a FREE iPhone and Android app to quickly check the status information. To download the app for MSA just go to the market on your phone and search Rainout Line. Download the RainoutLine.com app and search for MSA Info Line. When it appears click the star on the right side of the page and you are all set!
Rainout Number: 469-214-4309
Fall Registration: June 1, 2023
Player Draft: TBD
Coaches Meeting: TBD
Practice Begins: TBD
Games Begin: TBD
Season End: TBD
Rainout Day: TBD
MSA has implemented the US Youth Soccer Small Sided Game rules in the Fall of 2017. Click below to learn more
Midlothian Soccer Association has joined the Mansfield Playing Alliance (MPA) for Inter-league play of Divisions U11 - U19.
Coaches in these divisions are encouraged to visit the affiliated associations and become familiar with specific rules that may apply to these locations.
We have a responsibility to promote high standards of behavior and ensure soccer can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment for everyone. Remember, youth soccer is a time for players to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn’t everything.
We ask that everyone play their part and help us enforce these Codes of Conduct for coaches and parents/spectators.
Registrar: Kourtney Hernandez
Mailing Address: 661 E Main Street, Suite 200-128
Midlothian, Texas 76065
Rain Out line: 469-214-4309