1. Referee Abuse will not be tolerated.
2. Only coaches may interact with game officials.
3. Coaches are responsible for the actions of their players and spectators.
4. No spectators, coaches or team officials may stand on the end of the playing field between the corner flags.
5. The home team and spectators will occupy the South/East sideline. Visiting teams and spectators will occupy the North/West sideline.
6. All coaches, players and spectators are to remain behind the marked technical line to avoid interference of game play.
7. Keep all pets off the fields.
8. Any violations of these procedures will be subject to disciplinary action including removal from the premises and/or suspension from league activities.
MSA has a new Rainout Line! This line offers you a FREE iPhone and Android app to quickly check the status information. To download the app for MSA just go to the market on your phone and search Rainout Line. Download the RainoutLine.com app and search for MSA Info Line. When it appears click the star on the right side of the page and you are all set!
Rainout Number: 469-214-4309
Spring Registration Ends: Jan. 29, 2024
Coaches Meeting: Feb. 3, 2024
Practice Begins: Feb. 14, 2024
Games Begin: Feb. 24, 2024 (U4-U12)
No Games: March 10-17, 2024 (Spring Break)
Games End: May 11, 2024
*Dates are subject to change
MSA has implemented the US Youth Soccer Small Sided Game rules in the Fall of 2017. Click below to learn more
We have a responsibility to promote high standards of behavior and ensure soccer can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment for everyone. Remember, youth soccer is a time for players to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn’t everything.
We ask that everyone play their part and help us enforce these Codes of Conduct for coaches and parents/spectators.